* Tessellations and polyhedra
* Direct & parametric 3d-modeling
* Goal-driven learning
1. Form: Participants analyse and create the five platonic solids, both as digital and physical models
2. Transform: The participants choose one platonic solid to alter into their own shape or structure, getting inspiration from selected artists, designers and architects.
3. Transcribe: The altered polyhedra is put into a context and given a function.
part of a larger context. Digital models and physical mock-ups are interdependent processes.